The association needs to raise funds in order to undertake various activities. It has been decided in the Alumni Meet 2018 that volunteers from each batch will steer the fundraising drive. They will collect small monthly donations (starting ₹10) from their batch-mates. Alumni members can make their donations through payments apps like PhonePe, BHIM, PayTM, Google Pay etc. as per their convenience while Soumyaranjan Sahoo (2007-14) will coordinate with the batch representatives and report the final collection figures. The final collection details will be made publicly accessible through our website. 12th of every month has been decided as the collection deadline. Volunteers need to transfer their collections to the coordinator by 13th of every month.
Donate online to JKPAA this here. In the Donate Now page, filter your batch and desired month. Fill in the desired amount and your email ID against your name and click on the pay now button. In the payments page, touch the QR code and open it with any UPI enabled application. You can also pay from a different device by simply scanning the QR code from the other device. Make the payment from the UPI application. Click on the “payment successful” button after successful payment. you can also click on “payment successful” in the transaction email. Your transaction will reflect in the dashboard once the transaction is confirmed by the administrator. Donate now.
List of Batch Representatives
- 2008 – Saumya Kanta Swain – +91 9438682626
- 2009 – Amit Kumar Swain – +91 9937922399
- 2010 – Saurav Kumar Sahoo – +91 7377481681
- 2011 – Soumya Ranjan Sarangi – +91 8984047350
- 2012 – I Murali Sai – +91 8270939333
- 2013 – Priyabrata Barik – +91 8984494868
- 2014 – Soumyaranjan Sahoo – +91 7008464906
- 2015 – Aditya Narayan Panda – +91 9090910103
- 2016 – Jagadish Nayak – +91 6370259697
- 2017 – Subham Sahoo – +91 9337840631
- 2018 – Sai Gyana Ranjan – +91 9348429664